Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oriental Shorthair cats are my first love but quilting is another passion of mine. I first learned to quilt about 8 years ago after years of loving them. Since then I have acquired my own longarm machine and now do my own machine quilting and also longarm quilt for customers who just don't want to do their own quilting. Enjoy the pictures of a few of the quilts I have either made myself or longarm quilted for others.























































Drunkard's Path

























If you are interested in having your quilt tops machine quilted and find you just don't have the time or energy to do it email me at info@monroviacattery.com or give me a call at
360-794-3093.















































































































Bright stars















































































































































































No comments: